Web & Application Design
The Web and Application Design concentration will meet a growing demand for designers and by the students to learn about the creation and implementation of websites and applications. Websites have become highly interactive and function similarly to stand-alone application software that is used for a variety of purposes. This concentration focuses on the design of those systems, including design of non-traditional systems like mobile devices, kiosks, and installations.
Web and Application Design Concentration (16 hours)
- IM 325 Search Engine Optimization and Analytics (3)
- IM 344 Virtual World Building and Research (3)
- IM 413 Advanced Interactive Media Authoring (4)
- IM 463 Concepting and Storytelling for Web and Application Design (3)
- IM 465 Advanced Web Design (3)